
Well, after a nearly five month hiatus we finally purchased and moved into our first home. We chose a supposedly up and coming neighborhood in NW Denver (that was before the bank bailout) just moments away from downtown. But, I think we are fitting in nicely. To be honest I think we are the only legals on the street, but hey I am looking forward to learning a bit of Spanish and am hoping that I can teach them some English as well.
One benefit to a culturally diverse neighborhood is; yesterday when I was having my yard sale some of the local food street vendors casually came and parked in front of my house. So, not only could people shop they were able to enjoy burritos, churros, and ice cream treats as well. It was a success for all of us. And talk about convenient, if your hungry you can just go outside, because eventually some one will come by with a variety of tasty treats!
No comments:
Post a Comment